The Classic Uganda program is designed for all those who are interested in seeing the key places of southern-western Uganda. It includes wildlife, birds, gorillas and wild chimpanzees trekking in Uganda. Your safari will be extended to Rwanda to view the gorillas a second time in a different environment!
This trip starts in Entebbe, Uganda and ends in Kigali, Rwanda.
Please contact us for dates and availability.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrival Entebbe
- DAY 2: Transfer to Kibale National Park, afternoon nature walk
- DAY 3: Full day Chimpanzee Habituation Experience
- DAY 4: Transfer to Mweya (Queen Elizabeth National Park), afternoon boating safari on the Kazinga Channel
- DAY 5: Morning game drive, afternoon transfer to Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth National Park - South)
- DAY 6: Full day game drives in Ishasha (Queen Eliizabeth NP)
- DAY 7: Morning game drive, afternoon transfer to Buhoma (Bwindi National Park)
- DAY 8: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- DAY 9: Morning transfer to Lake Bunyonyi, afternoon free
- DAY 10: Transfer to Volcanoes National Park
- DAY 11: Morning gorilla trekking, afternoon transfer to Kigali
- DAY 12: Depart Kigali
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi AND Volcanoes National Park
- Chimp Habituation Experience
- Game drives
- Boat trip on the Kazinga
- Visit of the genocide memorial of Gisozi (Kigali)
LOCATIONS: Uganda, Rwanda